There is no command or method exists that allows you to move swap space from one location to another. You can turn off the current swap space with swapoff command in the original location.
1. Turn swapoff on old disk:
# swapoff /dev/device
2. Create LVM Partition:
# lvcreate -L
-n logical_volume vol_group
3. Format the new swap space:
# mkswap /dev/[vg_name]/[lv_name]
4. Test that the swap has been created on logical volume.
# cat /proc/swaps
5. Enable the extended logical volume:
# swapon /dev/[vg_name]/[lv_name]
6. Add the swap entry in /etc/fstab.