“librw-dev” is a development package that provides a library for computing rank-width and rank-decompositions of graphs. Rank-width is a measure of graph complexity that has applications in several fields, such as computer science, operations research, and social network analysis.
Here are some key features of the “librw-dev” package:
- Rank-width computation: The package includes algorithms for computing the rank-width of a graph, which is a measure of how easy it is to partition a graph into smaller pieces.
- Rank-decomposition: The package includes algorithms for computing a rank-decomposition of a graph, which is a decomposition into simpler graphs that can be combined to reconstruct the original graph.
- High-performance implementation: The library is implemented in C++ for high performance and efficiency.
- Developer-friendly: The package includes header files, static libraries, and documentation to support development with the library.
- Open-source and free: The “librw-dev” package is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License, which means that it is open-source and free to use.
The “librw-dev” package may be useful for developers working on graph algorithms or applications that involve graph analysis, such as network visualization, social network analysis, or routing optimization.
Installing librw-dev software package in Ubuntu
You can install the librw-dev package in ubuntu using the below commands:
$ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install librw-dev
librw-dev is installed in your system. Make ensure the librw-dev package were installed using the commands given below:
$ sudo dpkg-query -l | grep librw-dev *